Some of the goals set last week included:
- Start drinking more water
- Get through an entire kickboxing class!
- Eat a healthy breakfast instead of fast food
- Continue to make progress in quitting smoking
- Keep logging meals in MyFitnessPal
- Stretch or walk for every 60 minutes spent sitting
Here are some ways you can ingrain a habit into your life, no matter whether you started the goal back in May or are thinking about it today. If you consistently do the things that make you healthier, you will over time become a healthier person. That's how it works!
29 Ways to Successfully Ingrain a Behavior
Mark your calendars now for Monday, June 30 from 2:30 - 4:30, when we will have our finale event. I can't wait to see you then...stay tuned for more details!
Have a healthy week!